Patient Care Services
Share the Health provides free gynecologic specialty care on a referral only basis without replicating already existing services. We see patients on the third Thursday evening of each month. Our services include evaluation and treatment of:
- Abnormal pap smears
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Symptoms of menopause
- Pelvic pain
Become a Patient
If you think you meet the qualifications listed above, complete these steps to become a Share the Health Patient:
- Print off the REFERRAL FORM.
- Complete page 1 of the referral form.
- Talk with your primary care provider about you gynecologic concerns and ask him or her to complete the remainder of the referral form.
- Your primary care provider will fax the completed referral form to Share the Health.
- A Share the Health physician will review your referral form.
- If you qualify to receive care at Share the Health a volunteer will call you within 10 business days to schedule an appointment. If you do not qualify, Share the Health will notify your referring provider within 10 business days so that she or he can help you access care through a different organization.
- Information on how to sign up for health insurance through the Health Insurance Marketplace in English and Spanish.
- Information on discount health insurance through the Health Insurance Marketplace and Health Connect.
- If you do not qualify for care at Share the Health please explore the Wisconsin Department of Health Services’ list of free and low cost health clinics in Wisconsin.
- Pap smears and mammograms are available for uninsured women through the Wisconsin Well Woman Program.
- Annual exams, STD testing, and family planning are available through Planned Parenthood.
Email Share the Health at [email protected] or call us at 608-729-6395.